Unlike most electric boilers, all EHC boilers are designed to eliminate unnecessary external plumbing and pipe work.
The Comet boiler has been engineered to include:
- the pump,
- auto-air vent,
- automatic bypass and
- expansion vessel within the compact casing.
A magnetic filter is also pre-plumbed within the unit for added protection which will enhance the life of the boiler.
With the sleek design and integral pipework the boiler can be discreetly located in either a cupboard or wall mounted e.g. in the kitchen area.
To ensure maximum efficiency, all Comet boilers incorporate six stage heating using a single stainless steel heat exchanger. With this unique facility the boiler will modulate so that both electricity consumption and running costs are controlled through all heating cycles.
The Comet Electric Boiler can be supplied with controls for Heating Only
or Heating and Hot Water
. Please contact our Sales Team on 01698 820533 for further information.
The easy-to-use control panel allows;
- both the installer and home owner to identify the operating temperatures on the flow and return, system flow rate and kW output of the boiler at any given time;
- the installer to utilise the inbuilt self-diagnostic feature during installation or routine maintenance; and
- the operating temperature of the boiler to be adjusted and range from 40 degrees through to a maximum 85 degrees.
The digital pressure sensor within the unit allows you to take an accurate reading of the system pressure at all times.
Our single phase boiler outputs are;
- 6000w, 9000w, I2,000w and a 14,400w (the latter for domestic properties that require a higher output).
For light commercial properties, Hotels and Guest Houses with a 3-Phase electricity supply, our boiler outputs are;
- 24,000w, 36,000w and 48,000w.
For multiple boiler installations it is also possible to install the boiler in series to suit non domestic situations.
Due to the proven reliability of our products we have no hesitation in offering a 2-year warranty for both Parts and Labour. EHC also offer Extended Warranty
that will extend the cover of the product for up to 5 years from date of purchase.