At EHC we pride ourselves in keeping things simple; all our Heating Controls are designed to be clear and easy to use. The right Heating Controls will let you keep your home at a comfortable temperature without wasting fuel or heat.
If you have a central heating system, whether its gas, electric, LPG or oil-fired, your full set of controls might include a boiler thermostat, a timer or programmer, a room thermostat and thermostatic radiator valves (TRVs).
What are the benefits of quality heating controls?
- You’ll reduce your carbon dioxide emissions.
- You could save money on your heating bills by installing and using your controls efficiently.
- You can schedule your heating and hot water to go on and off when needed.
- You can select areas of your home to heat and set the required temperature for each room, rather than heating the whole house at the same temperature.
EHC Aim for Easy to Install and Easy to Use Controllers
EHC realise that Heating Controls have to be both easy to install and easy to use. Therefore, EHC have recently introduced a new Wireless Room Thermostat & Receiver to their heating control offering. The EHC RF Room Thermostat & Receiver products are pre-configured making it an easy choice for the installer that will eliminate set up time and will save time and money. The easy to use thermostat is supplied with 2 x AAA batteries and a free standing mount that gives the product the flexibility to either be wall mounted or used as a mobile thermostat.
Key features of the RF Room Thermostat & Receiver include;
– Large easy to read digital display and dial (with lock feature)
– 0.2 Deg C Temperature differential
– Temperature range 5 – 35 Deg C
– 20 Meter Range
The new EHC RF Room Thermostat & Receiver has the added benefit of being compatible for controlling all types of heating systems – gas and electric included.
For further information on EHC’s wide range of Heating Controls please contact us on 01698 820533.