The Electric Heating Company are committed to providing our Customers with the best possible advice reduce Energy Consumption and Running Costs. With our vast experience of the Electric Heating market over the last decade we have developed comprehensive Energy Efficient Products and ground breaking Customer Service Packages.
For all customers, our experienced staff will ensure they;
- Understand your heating and/or hot water requirements and your lifestyle;
- Carefully consider what EHC products would meet your requirements;
- Where you require an installer to fit the chosen products, arranging for an EHC Accredited Installer to visit your property to quote for the installation and ensure that the Incoming Mains to the property has the capacity to operate the relevant products;
- Provide basic advice on electricity Tariffs to consider for operating your chosen products;
- Ensuring you understand how to operate and control the chosen product; and
- Provision of basic advice on how to efficiently heat your home.
- Energy Information Pack
- Assistance with Electricity Load Checks if required
- Supply of Tariff rates and relevant times depending on area
- Providing Running cost indications
- Arranging Change of Power supplier and ordering required Meter
- Arranging Monthly Payment plans and Direct Debit Details
As a valued EHC Customer you are able to benefit from aspects of our ‘Total Care Package’ online.
Please download our ‘Energy Information Pack’ which details comprehensive information regarding the Economy 10 tariff offered by Scottish & Southern with associated Running Costs indications.
- Assistance in the initial specification of the electric heating system being installed in the property;
- Assistance in completing property Load Checks and liaising with relevant Electricity Supplier responsible for the Load Check or Mains upgrade if required;
- Consideration of an appropriate Electricity Tariff suitable for the chosen electric heating system and the Tenants lifestyle;·
- Indicative running costs;
- Assistance with any change of Meter required if a new Electricity Provider and tariff is chosen by the Tenant;
- Ensuring the Tenant considers the most appropriate payment method to suit their individual circumstances; and
- Onsite education to each individual Tenant to ensure they understand how to operate and control the EHC electric heating system installed in their home.
If the Tenant requires additional assistance in the operation of their new heating system, the EHC Customer Liaison Manager will undertake another onsite visit if required or provide telephone support if more appropriate to the Tenants query. The EHC Customer Liaison Manager will also provide other general advice to Tenants to ensure they keep their home warm in the most efficient way possible.
The Total Care Package by EHC really is a unique and first class service which assists Tenants in efficiently heating their home.