The Comet Electric Combination Unit is a fully controllable 24/7 packaged unit housed in an elegant enclosure and is available in 9kW, 12kW or 14.4kW Outputs and a 140 Litre Duplex Stainless Steel Internal Hot Water Cylinder. It can be installed as fully controllable wet central heating system or in conjunction with underfloor heating.
The Electric Combi Boiler has an easy-to-use control panel which allows:-
• Both the user and installer to identify the operating temperatures on the flow and return, system flow rate and kW output of the boiler at any given time
• The installer to utilise the inbuilt self-diagnostic feature during installation or routine maintenance
• The operating temperature of the boiler to be adjusted from 40 degrees through to a maximum 85 degrees.
• The digital pressure sensor within the unit allows you to take an accurate reading of the system pressure at all times.
• The unit is supplied with an external Tundish, Combination Control Valve, Filling Loop & External Weather Compensation Sensor.
The Boilers inbuilt controller ‘Navigation Button’ allows easy access to the Boilers settings. There are various pre-set times that can be easily adjusted to suit the user’s Heating & Domestic Hot Water requirements. For ease of installation a Wireless Room Thermostat is supplied or alternatively a 3rd Party Smart Thermostat can be utilised to control the heating requirements remotely.
The unit has In-built Weather Compensation which will automatically modulate and reduce the Boilers input temperature in relation to the external temperature which reduces Boiler cycling and could save up to 15% energy per annum.