Special Offer : Buy any 5 ecoSave radiators and receive a free EHC Smart App Gateway worth £95.12
The eco SAVE Dynamic Electric Radiator is a modern, chic looking Electric Radiator comprising of the latest in Fluid Filled Thermal Technology within a lightweight Aluminium body. It is controlled via a 24/7 programmer and accurate digital thermostat for maximum energy savings.
Our Smart APP is FREE to download when you purchase our EHC Smart Kit Wi-Fi Pack.
- Flexible Finance Options Available
- Unique Fluid Thermal Technology
- 100% Energy Efficient
- Fully Programmable 24/7 timer
- Digital Thermostat accurate to +/- 0.20 degrees
- Tamperproof Facility
- On/Off switch at the back of the radiator
- Easy and Quick Installation
- Includes standard UK 13 Amp plug and wall mounting brackets
- Silent in Operation
- Feet or castors available as optional extras
- Connect the Smart Wi-Fi Kit to the Internet and remotely control your heating 24/7
- Control your heating anytime / anywhere using our easy to use FREE Wi-Fi APP
- Safety cut out system to prevent overheating
- 100% recyclable Aluminium Body
- All Radiators 100mm in depth
- 4 outputs from 750watt to 1500watt
- Guarantee: 10 years on Aluminium Body / 2 years on Electronics
The ecoSave electric heater has an inbuilt digital time and temperature programmer. The heater can be programmed in one hour increments with different schedules for each day of the week. Manual temperature over ride can also be achieved at any point by the use of the + & – buttons on the control panel. Each heater in the property can be programmed individually for different comfort levels.
Wifi Remote Control
Upgrade your ecoSave radiator system with our Smart App Gateway to provide you with fully automated control of your heating system when at home or away. From the App the user can program and control each heater individually or send the same command to all heaters at the same time. Each heater can be monitored individually providing the user with current room temperature, requested room temperature, and real time power consumption of the heater. The App also allows the user to prioritise a chosen heater over another in the property. An additional option for the gateway is the power clamp which provides the user with overall power consumption of the property. The power clamp also allows the user to set a maximum power consumption limit for the property, thus allowing automatic shut down of certain heaters when a high power appliance switches on.
|WATTAGE||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg|
|ROOM SIZE (M2)||OUTPUT REQUIRED|
|Poor Insulation||Good Insulation||High Insulation|
|Assumption: Ceiling Height of 2400mm|
|The above Output Required should be used as an indication only.|
|EHS will not be held responsible for undersized / oversized radiators.|