You have a lot of options when it comes to heating your home, and each option has its own advantages and disadvantages. We genuinely believe Electric Heating is a fantastic option for most homes throughout the UK, and the purpose of this short blog is to list and explain 10 main reasons that Electric Heating will benefit you.
Ease of Installation
- An Electric Heating System is very easy to install. For our Electric Radiators there is absolutely no need for any pipework. All that is required is a connection to the electrical circuit, which means that the Electric Radiators can be installed almost anywhere in your home, and with minimal disruption in comparison to standard wet system radiators.
- Our Electric Boilers have no flue requirement, this means that our Electric Boiler can be installed anywhere throughout your home without any restriction on building work or design.
- Electric Boilers are 100% efficient as there is absolutely no need for a gas flue. This means that no heat generated by the boiler can escape.
- Our Electric Radiators are also 100% efficient, and have a vast selection of inbuilt controls that when used properly can drastically lower your energy bills. One of the intelligent features is the Zoning Programme, which gives you the option to exclusively heat the rooms in your home where you spend most of your time.
- EHC products incorporate highly sensitive thermostatic controls which ensure an extremely fast response to sudden changes in room temperature, which will reduce or increase the output of your radiator to maintain a steady room temperature.
Low Maintenance Costs
- An EHC Electric Boiler has no moving parts, which means it’s much less likely to be affected by wear and tear in comparison to other heating alternatives.
- There is no mandatory yearly service.
- Other than the EcoSave Radiator, all our EHC Radiators are non-oil filled Electric Radiators, so there is no risk of leaks.
- Electric Radiators and Electric Boilers do not burn fuel internally to generate heat, which means there’s none of the associated safety risks such as carbon monoxide poisoning or explosions.
- An electric boiler or radiator is completely silent!
We also understand that everyone’s situation is different, so for more information on benefits that are specific to yourself, give us a call or utilize our online chat system!